Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Summer in Review

I have been a horrible blogger for quite some time now. Now that we're well into Fall and settled into our routine, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. I do love having a record of events/activities in our family life though, so here is a quick recap on what you might have missed over the Summer...


We learned to drive


Went to the Annual Memorial Day Parade




Finally cut the mullet


Got a new water table


Which we LOVE!


Blew lots of bubbles


We spent 8 days in St. John










We ran


And ran some more


We jumped in puddles


We spent a great week in the Outer Banks










We found out that we'll be welcoming a baby SISTER in February!


Addie started preschool 3 days a week at our church which she LOVES

After a very busy summer, we are finally settled into our Fall routine and looking forward to some more regular blog updates!

1 comment:

  1. Precious kiddos! And CONGRATULATIONS! I must have missed an announcement that you were expecting, so glad that you blogged and shared this wonderful news. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete