Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to Blogging!

It's been nearly a month since my last blog post. I wish that I could say that my lack of blogging was because we've been so busy that I just haven't had the time. On the contrary, we've spent the majority of the last month in the house. Between snow and sickness we have gone days at a time without leaving the house. I can confidently say that the Fishers are ready for Spring!

So...although there is little to report, here is a little month in review:


We got A LOT of snow


We watched the snow plow outside the window


We built a snowman


We started to sleep in a big girl bed


We made important phone calls


We got ice


And more ice


We got colds and lounged in our pjs.


We got bored and put band-aids on the dog


We played Angry Birds


and snuggled.


In one week, we got RSV


AND bronchiolitis


AND an ear infection


But despite 4 trips to the doctor, we remained smiley and cute.


We celebrated Valentine's Day


And just last week, we enjoyed our first taste of Spring!

3 comments:

  1. We're looking forward to spring too! The kiddos are so adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick kids are no fun, but they sure are cute! I know we are looking forward to warmer weather, too. Life just seems better when there is warmth and sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your recap Katie - absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete