Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Card Time!

Every year I scour the Internet for classy but affordable Christmas photo cards. Last year my plan was to send out a combination Christmas card/birth announcement after Luke's arrival, but that plan never came to fruition. This year I am determined to do better with the Christmas cards. Shutterfly has some great holiday photo card options and they are giving away 50 FREE photocards to any blogger that gives them a little shout out. So here is my little plug for Shutterfly...your cards are cute and free cards are even better. Other bloggers out there, you can get this deal too, just click here.

Here are some that are in the running for the Fisher family Christmas card...









There are lots of other cards that I like too! Between making a decision on which card to use and getting the "perfect" Christmas picture of my children (disclaimer: this NEVER happens), I have quite the job ahead of me!

Also be sure to check out Shutterfly's calendar and photo wall art. ...both are always great gift ideas!

1 comment: