Luna, our goldendoodle, doesn't get a whole lot of recognition here on Life with the Fisher Fam. However, she is a very important member of our family! She gets climbed on, poked, and just manhandled in general by our kiddos day in and day out and handles it like a champ. Addie and Luke absolutely love her and we couldn't ask for a better dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Luna is a wonderful dog and well loved! I love it when Addie opens her mouth for Addie to kiss her :-) She does handle all of the affection admirably, everyone adores her!
ReplyDeletelove mimi
Also love the open mouth kiss:) It kinda looks like Luna is holding Luke....too funny.
ReplyDeletePam....glad I actually commented before you:)
I wish I had a dog like Luna growing up. This makes me want to go back and beg my parents for a great dog. Miss you friend.
ReplyDelete