Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Pics!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend spending time with family and friends. Luke didn't get all dolled up for Easter this year, but watch out for him next year...I envision a sweater vest in his future! Since he wasn't dressed up, apparently the photographer didn't get any shots of him. He was there with us though. So here are some pictures of Miss Addie enjoying the day.


All dressed up!


There was absolutely no chance of her sitting still AND smiling


Egg hunt at Mimi and Pappy's house!


How many eggs can she hold at once?


Running like someone was going to get to the eggs before her!


Loaded basket

2 comments:

  1. Love her in those pigtails! Love the dress, too! Is that a yoga shirt from Children's Place? I saw those and think they are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a yoga shirt from Children's Place! We have that one and also the purple one with polka dots. They are super cute :) It's still a little big for her, but I wanted it to last through the summer.

    ReplyDelete