Sunday, February 28, 2010

Luke Isaac



On December 16, 2009 at 1:15 pm we welcomed Luke Isaac into our family. He weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 inches long. Since then he's grown like crazy. At his two month well visit he weighed a whopping 14 pounds and was 24 inches! Although we still wish we were getting a little more sleep, the transition from family of 3 to family of 4 has been quite smooth. Addie loves her baby brother and now that he is more alert it's been fun to see them begin to interact. Here are a few pics of Luke since he's joined the Fisher fam...


Ready to go home!



Snug as a bug...


Meeting big sister Addie



1 month old



Monkey Man!



2 months old



We love this little man!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can comment on your blog! I never thought this day would come! Great job rookie :) I am a big fan of the paisley on the sidebars. I miss talking to you each day and I'm excited for you to come back, but enjoy the rest of the time off!
    The kiddos are adorable and I love the "snug as a bug" pic where he's in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for another blog to read! I saw it on Facebook. :) So many ways to keep up nowadays! Your kiddos are adorable. Can't get over how fast they change, especially at the beginning. Look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it - cannot wait to follow your beautiful family! One day, I will blog - LOL! Love the pics - Monica must have given you photo lessons, or did you secretly go to a KEG teacher for those? ;)

    ReplyDelete